Wagyu Shipping information
We ship our Wagyu overnight in chilled containers directly to your doorstep. We pack all of our shipments with blue ice so that your shipment arrives in pristine condition. Our packages have been temperature tested to last up to 40 hours at or below 45° degrees Fahrenheit. Once we receive your order, it takes one day to prepare your shipment. We must receive your order by 9AM Pacific Standard Time to dispatch the next day. We dispatch Monday through Thursday, for Tuesday through Friday arrival. There is a $55 flat fee shipping charge on all orders. Packages are shipped via FedEx Standard Overnight ®.
|Order Placed||Order Cutoff Deadline||Order Ships||Order Delivered|
|Monday||9AM PST / 12PM EST||Tuesday||Wednesday|
|Tuesday||9AM PST / 12PM EST||Wednesday||Thursday|
|Wednesday||9AM PST / 12PM EST||Thursday||Friday|
- Orders placed by MONDAY 9AM PST - Order ships by TUESDAY - Package delivered on WEDNESDAY
- Orders placed by TUESDAY 9AM PST - Order ships by WEDNESDAY - Package delivered on THURSDAY
- Orders placed by WEDNESDAY 9AM PST - Order ships by THURSDAY- Package delivered on FRIDAY
- Orders placed after WEDNESDAY 9AM PST - Order ships on MONDAY- Package delivered on TUESDAY
While we do everything in our power to adhere to the above shipping time frame, please note that holidays, severe weather, and unforeseen circumstances may force exceptions to the delivery schedule and expected delivery date. If you have any questions or concerns about your deliver, please contact us.
Important Shipping Restrictions
- The billing customer is responsible to make sure there is someone to sign for the package. A signature is required for release.
- Shipments require a street address for delivery. We cannot ship to any PO boxes.
- Damage or spoilage due to incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses voids any guarantee. Please verify your shipping address.
- If you will not be home, we suggest shipping to your place of work. If that is not possible, a family friend or neighbor may also work. All of our shipments require a signature to release the package. If there is no one to sign, FedEx will hold onto the package until they re-attempt the following business day.
- Ordering at the beginning of the week will allow us to do our best to accommodate special requests. Contact us if you do have special requests.
- In the event of severe weather, we will sometimes delay shipment in order to ensure the package will arrive to you in perfect condition. We will contact you if this happens.